Maze is 100% committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. The team at Maze are not robots, we are people, people who are customers of this, and other Internet sites and businesses. We fully appreciate the importance of having our own privacy protected on the internet and we respect your right and expectation to that same level of privacy.
We will never disclose information about our customers to third parties EXCEPT where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for an order to be delivered to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling. We will only otherwise disclose your information where we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from Maze Rattan we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone or any channel we deem to be fit for purpose.
All Maze Rattan customers or visitors have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in any email communications which we might send you or you can email us at email@example.com requesting removal from our subscription systems.
What Are Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping basket items.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These remember choices you make such as language, search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example our Saved Items feature utilises a cookie to remember the products which you have expressed a wish to save whilst browsing our website.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies / Advertising / Remarketing Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example we use 3rd party companies such as Google Adwords; specifically Google Adwords Remarketing to provide you with more personalised adverts from ourselves and other Google Adwords customers when visiting other websites. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
Remember; cookies do not collect personal information, cannot read or access personal information on your computer’s hard drive and they cannot be used to infect your computer with a virus.
Google Remarketing & Opting out
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made as required by suppliers and consultants to further improve our website and service to our customers. The data gathered regards the visitors to this Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. Maze Rattan uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users. If you have any concerns you can contact us with your questions.
Transfer Of Your Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Maze Rattan or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosures Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Maze Rattan sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Maze Rattan or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Maze Rattan, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking Your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Maze Rattan you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. As a security measure we may ask you to confirm personal information which we may hold or ask for evidence of your identity. This is to ensure Maze Rattan protects the interests of our customers and visitors under the Data Protection Act 1998. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
You have the right to access the information which Maze Rattan holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
We always want to hear from our customers, even if it is in the form of a complaint. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the Maze Rattan team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact +97143386770 , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address in the footer
List Of Cookies We Collect
- CART - The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO - Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE - The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY - Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER - An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH - An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO - An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS - Stores the Customer Segment
- IDEXTERNAL_NO_CACHE - A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND - You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW - Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY - The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT - The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE - Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE - Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL - The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN - Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED - The items that you have recently compared.
- STF - Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE - The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS - The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST - An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT - The number of items in your Wishlist.
- __utma Cookie - A persistent cookie – remains on a computer, unless it expires or the cookie cache is cleared. It tracks visitors. Metrics associated with the Google __utma cookie include: first visit (unique visit), last visit (returning visit). This also includes Days and Visits to purchase calculations which afford ecommerce websites with data intelligence around purchasing sales funnels.
- __utmb Cookie & __utmc - CookieThese cookies work in tandem to calculate visit length. Google __utmb cookie demarks the exact arrival time, then Google __utmc registers the precise exit time of the user. Because __utmb counts entrance visits, it is a session cookie, and expires at the end of the session, e.g. when the user leaves the page. A timestamp of 30 minutes must pass before Google cookie __utmc expires. Given__utmc cannot tell if a browser or website session ends. Therefore, if no new page view is recorded in 30 minutes the cookie is expired. This is a standard ‘grace period’ in web analytics.
- __utmz CookieCookie __utmz - monitors the HTTP Referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from, with the referrer siloed into type (Search engine (organic or cpc), direct, social and unaccounted). From the HTTP Referrer the __utmz Cookie also registers, what keyword generated the visit plus geolocation data. This cookie lasts six months. In tracking terms this Cookie is perhaps the most important as it will tell you about your traffic and help with conversion information such as what source / medium / keyword to attribute for a Goal Conversion.
- __utmv CookieGoogle __utmv - Cookie lasts “forever”. It is a persistant cookie. It is used for segmentation, data experimentation and the __utmv works hand in hand with the __utmz cookie to improve cookie targeting capabilities.